Skip to main content

2016 - Lowest weight!!

I hit my lowest weight for this year! 83.3kg. Actually, I haven't weighed less than this since the 13th May 2015 - almost a year! I had bootcamp this morning and personal training this arvo and so Wednesday is the day that I don't count calories, so I am not going to weigh in tomorrow morning. I'll leave it until Friday! 82.4kg - come at me!!! That is my next lowest weight! The last time I weighed under 82kgs was 11th July 2013. I told you my body was REALLY happy and comfortable at this weight! But, it feels SO good to be moving again. And since being banded I have never hit the 55kg loss mark, so that is definitely my next major goal. And when I hit it, I am definitely going to get inked!!

Comments

  1. Yes, yes, yes!!!!! Love the ink plan! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment