Skip to main content

totally forgot!

I'm over reading about this lovely lady's pending nuptials and realised that I may have neglected to post my own wedding pics? Really? I actually felt pretty on the day. I mean, I made my debut at 16 and felt kind of pretty until I saw the other debutantes and they were all half my size, so then I felt like a heffa! But, on my wedding day, I felt lovely! And feminine! And 50kgs lighter! And, I didn't worry about my flabby arms cos I was too happy and excited to care (well, until the wedding pics came out and then I was like, "Why didn't the photographer tell me about that fat roll/that double chin/that arm wobble?). Here is the photo that made me take this journey (before) and my wedding day 12 months ago.

i was wearing black which is, you know, slimming : (
My fave pic of my sis and I
The dress
`
My gorgeous dad and I

This makes me wanna rip my band out and give her a great big hug! But, I have work to do still. 20 kilos! I'm 40 this year, good enough time as any!


FFFxoxo

Comments

  1. My god you look bloody gorgeous! I love your dress, I would so love to wear a gorgeous wedding dress like that... maybe if Stew and I renew our vows next year (30 year anniversary) I can!
    Bugger about the water restrictions you are on, we don't have to worry about that here thank goodness.
    I wish I could get a band... but I don't think I can afford it, and I doubt any surgeon would touch me.
    I have a bleeding condition (I bleed internally during/after surgeries), which is a right bugger.
    So, it's back to hard work and friggin determination for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw nothing flabby in the wedding pics...I saw beauty and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! And so very happy! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos and Happy Wedding Anniversary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment