Skip to main content

Armed with some motivation

So, one month later and I'm back. I've been mentally preparing myself for this day. I have created a new header which exposes me in all my wrinkly, loose skin goodness - doing what I love best; posing, exercising and singing! I am more prepared than one month ago. I've spent my time reading these books over the past four weeks;




I feel much more aware of how my body is going to respond to sugar withdrawal and what I did wrong the first time. I'm sure that this journey will not be perfect, but I am at least taking the first step again. And after Easter's little two kilo gain, it is very apt timing. 

#fff xoxo

PS - I have set up an instagram. Hit me up with your user names!!!

Comments

  1. I don't have instagram, but glad to see you here. I am great at reading blogs and lousy at keeping one myself. I need to get back on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carbs really do cause cravings. When a person deals with the carbs, everything becomes quite a bit easier--though never easy. We should be eating the whole foods anyhow, the cravings just verify that fact. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those books look really interesting. I would love to read them too. I read "The End of Overeating" a few years ago, and that was an eye-opening book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of good information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have an Instagram thingee. I am sure all that reading alone kept you away from the pantry and fridge! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment