Skip to main content

So good it hurts!

I have been soon on track this week. I am aching from all the amazing classes that I have attended and my mental health is so much better when I exercise. Food has been great. I was starving today, but kept my eating on track. I am not counting calories, or fat, or worrying too much - just filling my body with the good stuff and allowing myself the occasional treat. I haven't quit sugar yet, but I did download the "Sweet Poison" e-book to educate myself about the dangers. And the weekly weigh-in result? Another 600 grams down, and at this end of the journey, I'll take that. My NSV of the week is definitely a lady coming up to me at Zumba class and saying, "I tried to keep up with you, but I just couldn't. You are so springy!!" Made my day.

Weekly Weigh-In:

Start weight : 132kg
Last week: 83.5
This week: 82.9
Loss this week: 0.6kg
Total loss: 49.1kg
Left to go: 17.9kg

Love ya guts!

#FFF xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment